Rouges beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Town Titles and Ranks

Go down

Who should train the Squires

Town Titles and Ranks I_vote_lcap67%Town Titles and Ranks I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 10 ]
Town Titles and Ranks I_vote_lcap13%Town Titles and Ranks I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Town Titles and Ranks I_vote_lcap13%Town Titles and Ranks I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Town Titles and Ranks I_vote_lcap7%Town Titles and Ranks I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Town Titles and Ranks Empty Town Titles and Ranks

Post  Admin Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:42 am

These ranks are the choices you are given once you have joined a town. These ranks are simple and should be easy to follow. The ranks in Towns are more like jobs or careers to keep your family strong. Unlike packs, Towns can be very individual which refers to many families might stay away from such things. By living in a town, you will be given the advantage of protection from raids except families must catch their own supply on food. Please read below to understand and realize which rank is what:

Lord: The owner of the land and town. They have full authority over the families and can sentence one to death. Many do not defy or lie to the Lord as some lords may have bitter and spiteful minds. Although, Lords can go through stress if troubles happens through their streets or families begging for food/medicine. Overall, I suggest not to mess with the Lord.
Tag: [Initial letter of name of town]L

Lady: The Lords mate bound by the marriage ritual. Her role is keep the Lord relaxed and content. She is normally very beautiful and is given respect to all citizens. Depending on how she plays the game, Lady could become like a lord if she places her card correctly. The title is very feminine and rarely participates in fights. She has been taught to please the Lord not to scrabble in the mud.
Tag: [Initial letter of the town]La

Ward: The offspring of the Lord and Lady. They can be pups, teenagers even young adults, they will still have the Ward tag attached to their name. Male wards will be taught hunting, smithing, fighting, fishing and other survival skills. Female Wards will be taught hunting, fishing, weaving, persuasive speech and appearances. Both wards will be given theory sessions to establish intelligence and knowledge about the realm.
Tag:[Initial Letter of the town]W

High Septon: The commander of religions. She/He is the head of the religion and belief. They have supreme authority within the church and they can dominate or recruit others with persuasive speech. Although, the High Septon has little or no power outside of religion. Hence, they are restricted with power. High Septon's are known to wear gold necklaces with a cross. High Septon's can be male or female.
Tag:[Initial letter of the town]HS

Septon: The title which is given to members of the religion committee. They have little power and respect in towns yet they are extremely protected. It is huge crime to murder or even injure. This can result in death or exile. Septon's can be male or female.
Tag:[Initial letter of the town]s

Alchemist: They learn the arts of creating potions, lotion and other extreme medication. They learn how to produce poisons and healing remedies. Depending on their personality, some Alchemists can be black, witnessing the black arts as well as performing them. Both genders are able to apply.
Tags:[Initial letter of the town]Al

Knight: A respected title which is given once you have spoken your Knight's Oath. The rank is very difficult to achieve and many Squire's fail. Knight's are warriors which entertain violently and are known to be extremely obnoxious and rude. Mainly males yet females can also become knights.
Tag:Kn

Squire: Wolves who wished to be a knight one day. They can be reckless and obnoxious even at a young age. They are given lessons on how to become a Knight and what is to become. Depending on the determination and how many lessons you are willing to show up(Yes, wagging is possible), your journey to Knighthood can come earlier than expected. Both genders are able to apply for the rank and must apply at a specific occasion.
Tag:Sq

Guard: Large, stocky wolves who guard the area. Their role is to protect the streets of their specific town. They can be violent when they break up fights or when they catch thieves doing there dark deeds. They believe in justice as well as the power they are given. Many guards can be rude as they have authority over citizens and take it as an advantage. These ranks are mainly male but can be also female.
Tags:[Initial letter of the town]Gu

Citizen: A casual title which can have many interpretation. Citizens are just wolves who live in the town for protection and company. They can have a family or just be a traveller but the catch is, who are they really? Citizens can have another title which is completely hidden, they could have a reputation of the best assassin in the black market. Citizens can have reputation which can affect their personal lifestyle. Needless to say, this title can be given to both genders.
Tag:[Initial letter of the town]c

Vermin's: Wolves who can be known as orphans, bastards and any other defects. Families who hold pride can sometimes abandon an unworthy pup or kid of theirs, leaving them on the street. These victims are known Vermin's, they are beggars and fools who are struggling in life in towns.
Tag:v

If you wish to request or suggest a rank please contact a mod or admin c:

Admin
Admin

https://rogueandwolf.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum