Rouges beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexis [Wip]

Go down

Alexis [Wip] Empty Alexis [Wip]

Post  Alexis (woofley) Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:12 am

General Information
Name;; Alexis
Nickname;; Alex (Preferred)
Age;; Pre-teen
Title;; Vermin
Friends;; Coal, Koda, Zoe, Fenrisulf
Enemies;; Orange, Corin, Other Hiberna higher-ups.
Crush;; N/A
Mate;; (Too Young)
Pups;; (Too Young)

History
Before Rp
Alexis never knew her father; he left her mother when he realized that she was pregnant. Alex had only two siblings that survived birth- a sister and a brother. Their mother had to leave them, vulnerable, in their den while she went to hunt. One day, when Alexis and her litter were about 7 weeks old, their mother, supposedly hunting, didn't come back. The pups had just been weaned. They waited for days on end without any nourishment, and in that time, Alex's brother died. Alexis and her sister managed to teach themselves to catch rats and beg, but one morning, Alex woke up and her sister wasn't there. She never saw her after that.

In Rp
The first other pup Alex talked to was Fenrisulf. Coal had been venturing out and had hurt himself. Orange healed him and ordered him to stay in the healing den as a punishment, but he escaped and ran around the city for a while before being caught again. By this time, Alex and Fenris were laughing at the ward. Later on, Alex went on her first venture out of the city, encountering Coal again. She was in the process of trying to eat a lizard tail when he came, and they were still not on friendly terms. A few days later, back in the city, Alex, Coal and Koda started to talk, and ended up sneaking out on the city together, bringing Zoe with them. They found a deer carcass and an adult vermin came, telling them to get back to the city and that it wasn't safe there. Coal was rude to the adult and Zoe ran off, the adult following soon to see what was on. Alexis ate some of the carcass, hungry, but Coal and Koda, as well-fed pups, got bored quickly and wanted to go to their base. They offered for Alexis to come and she did, swimming with them until they went back to the city, worried that the adults would have noticed their absence. Alex and Coal got off scot-free, but Koda got grounded for the rest of the night, stuck in his mother's chambers.

The following morning, Alex was at the base, alone, when Koda rushed up to her, panting. "Help me!" He called to her. "My mother wants to stay with me for a day! Hide me!" Alex frowned a bit. "Sure... but not at the base, we don't want it to be found. Follow me." She said, walking off and waiting for him to follow. She didn't know where she should hide her friend, but the pup didn't want any of the adults' attention to be brought to the pups' base. They came to a stop. "Hey, do you know where anything rotten is...?" Alexis asked. Koda said no. "Well, it'd be useful, to hide your scent with... Hey, if worst came to worst you could roll in deer droppings!" Alex giggled a bit. Koda refused to this too. "We'll keep looking..." They found themselves back at the base (WIP)

Last edited by Alexis (woofley) on Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updatez)

Alexis (woofley)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum