Rouges beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information

Go down

Should Koda's leg fully recover?

Information I_vote_lcap20%Information I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Information I_vote_lcap40%Information I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Information I_vote_lcap40%Information I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Information I_vote_lcap0%Information I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Information Empty Information

Post  Admin Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:17 am

The medieval themed RP is aiming to capture the essence of the dark ages. With a few tweaks of cultural beliefs and adapting the human lifestyle to wolf, the RP consists only wolf characters with the exception of ravens until further notice. The RP is aimed for semi-literates to literates, Godmodding or Power Playing is strictly forbidden as well as bright colours and adding items making your character more superior than others (Referring to horns, helmets etc.).

The committee of the RP expects realistic colours and markings but your characters allowed to have limited paints on the body. For example: The white paint wrapped around Felix’s chest… or Red ink splattered over Xavier’s paws… Remember, paint isn’t permanent; it should only last for a day or two. Small objects are acceptable which do not give you an advantage in battles, these objects can be accessories like necklaces, feathers, and roses (Don’t forget that roses will die).

The RP is a mixture of human and wolf as we have the intellect humans have been gifted with, having both characteristics. A list will be given below:

Human Characteristics:
- Intelligence
- Able to grip small objects e.g Daggers, rocks, branches
- Ability to create fires, harvest plants, creates traps etc.
- Artistic Traits e.g. drawing, writing
- Organized
- Teenage attitudes
- Communication(Able to have a conversation)

Wolf Traits:
- Wolf Behaviour e.g. Howling, growling, pride(Social Order)
- Regurgitate food to pups
- Use of body language frequently e.g. Rolling on belly surrendering, Raising tail in Dominance

Polls will be added to the website for the public relations of the RP. This could be categorized with plots, maps, items and rules etc. Auditions will also be open to anyone. These are for large roles which will be coming up in the plots such as dire wolves, Gods and Goddesses as well as the ones with evil intentions.

I encourage the medics to expand their knowledge in plantation and not just use the Warrior Cats herbs. Use all the resources you can find, this could involve water with broken bones, muscle strains etc. I consider you using the Warrior Cats structure as a base of medicines. An example could be: Orange ground the brain coral until it was powder, mixing it with the mussels she crushed to a pulp.

This RP is based of many inspirations but mainly Games of Thrones, True Blood and the novels written by Robin Hobb. If you are interesting in any of these series, please find the section 'Advertisement' in the forum where there should be more information about them.

If Packs would like to be created, please notify Both Lords and I (Wurrlover), Packs are very different to towns, They are dependent on others while families in towns fend from themselves. Packs also have territory and can have rivals with other packs, families, towns etc. While towns don't really have rivals and citizens, guards, vermins etc can freely live when they feel.

Wurry~

Admin
Admin

https://rogueandwolf.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum